Forum Message

Topic: Re:Re:Lead Story - "Cap The Towers Alleges Council Dishonesty Over Friary Park"
Posted by: Rosco White
Date/Time: 30/05/24 16:31:00

"Migration of towers south of the A40 are not in keeping with the area."

Which is exactly what I strongly warned countless times over a decade ago when the first Towers went up in North Acton. The exact phrase I used was "These things are gonna grow legs and stride across the A40 if we don't act and stop them now."

Unfortunately, my stark warnings fell on deaf ears, no-one was bothered because the North Acton Towers didn't affect them plus no-one ever believed Ealing Council Planning would sign off Towers in quiet, suburban areas.

Ho Ho, oh, how naive can people be when it comes to LBE's subterfuge?  I mean, it's not as if Residents don't have ample warnings from LBE's proven track record!

Entire Thread
TopicDate PostedPosted By
Lead Story - "Cap The Towers Alleges Council Dishonesty Over Friary Park"16/05/24 18:24:00 Rosco White
   Re:Lead Story - "Cap The Towers Alleges Council Dishonesty Over Friary Park"18/05/24 23:33:00 Anthony Hawran
      Re:Re:Lead Story - "Cap The Towers Alleges Council Dishonesty Over Friary Park"19/05/24 13:01:00 Rosco White
         PS ...............Re:Re:Re:Lead Story - "Cap The Towers Alleges Council Dishonesty Over Friary Park"19/05/24 17:59:00 Rosco White
   Re:Lead Story - "Cap The Towers Alleges Council Dishonesty Over Friary Park"30/05/24 13:23:00 Emma Boyling
      Re:Re:Lead Story - "Cap The Towers Alleges Council Dishonesty Over Friary Park"30/05/24 16:31:00 Rosco White

Forum Home