Forum Message

Topic: PS ...............Re:Re:Re:Lead Story - "Cap The Towers Alleges Council Dishonesty Over Friary Park"
Posted by: Rosco White
Date/Time: 19/05/24 17:59:00

And where, may I ask, are The Local Conservatives in all this merde?

They once had control of LBE and did a GREAT job, do they still even exist?!

They are so urine-poor, ineffective and inconsequential now that I think everyone has forgotten them and Liebore consequently wallows comfortably in the vacuum.

Local Conservatives seemed to have curled up and died as a functioning Party when the indefatigable Phil Taylor departed some years ago. I have no idea why he left but can only surmise that he got fed up with their beyond lame attitude.

Even the very hard working Joanna Dabrowska has thrown in the towel.

The excellent Vlod Barchuk will no doubt run again for his Ward, but one man doth not maketh a Party.

It is stating the Obvious that without an effective, viable Opposition, Ealing Borough will continue being trashed under the current and out of control Liebore Dictatorship.

Entire Thread
TopicDate PostedPosted By
Lead Story - "Cap The Towers Alleges Council Dishonesty Over Friary Park"16/05/24 18:24:00 Rosco White
   Re:Lead Story - "Cap The Towers Alleges Council Dishonesty Over Friary Park"18/05/24 23:33:00 Anthony Hawran
      Re:Re:Lead Story - "Cap The Towers Alleges Council Dishonesty Over Friary Park"19/05/24 13:01:00 Rosco White
         PS ...............Re:Re:Re:Lead Story - "Cap The Towers Alleges Council Dishonesty Over Friary Park"19/05/24 17:59:00 Rosco White
   Re:Lead Story - "Cap The Towers Alleges Council Dishonesty Over Friary Park"30/05/24 13:23:00 Emma Boyling
      Re:Re:Lead Story - "Cap The Towers Alleges Council Dishonesty Over Friary Park"30/05/24 16:31:00 Rosco White

Forum Home