Forum Message

Topic: Re:Re:Re:PCN rec'd parked in my home CPZ
Posted by: Paul Thomas
Date/Time: 30/06/20 14:33:00

Thanks Sara & Mark for your replies.

I have found a glitch on the permit system. The database has been fed incorrect information about the properties on Noel Road between North Acton Playing fields & Twyford Ave. To prove it, if any of these postcodes(W3 0JJ, 0JL, 0JP, 0JQ, 0JR, 0JS, 0JT, 0JU & 0JX) are entered into the Ealing Resident Permit Pricing Tool - https://ealing.tarantopermits.com/Enquiry/PermitPricing the addresses are all shown in the adjoining Zone(CC) instead of the correct Zone(Z).   

I pointed this out twice via the PCN appeal, including screenshots of the system error on the second appeal, but it was rejected without them responding to the issue. I have asked Parking Services via email to xfr my permit from CC to Z which shouldn't be difficult(I hope) or cancel my existing permit & I'll try to order a new one. In the meantime anyone living in the postcodes I listed above should check the council's website to make sure they hold the correct permit.

Entire Thread
TopicDate PostedPosted By
PCN rec'd parked in my home CPZ25/06/20 17:52:00 Paul Thomas
   Re:PCN rec'd parked in my home CPZ25/06/20 23:07:00 Sara Nathan
      Re:Re:PCN rec'd parked in my home CPZ30/06/20 09:13:00 Mark Evans
         Re:Re:Re:PCN rec'd parked in my home CPZ30/06/20 14:33:00 Paul Thomas
            Re:Re:Re:Re:PCN rec'd parked in my home CPZ30/06/20 19:19:00 Rosco White
            Re:Re:Re:Re:PCN rec'd parked in my home CPZ30/06/20 19:29:00 Susan Kelly

Forum Home