Forum Message

Topic: Re:Re:Re:Planning application to build a house between Goldsmith Avenue and Cumberland Park
Posted by: susie whitely
Date/Time: 23/08/17 23:05:00

Hello,
I live in Myrtle road (south end of Cumberland Park). So I didn't get an planning application notice nor did I spot any lamppost signs (did look). This hasn't received much neighbour attention, I don't think folk know the implications of such a proposal. I used to submit plans for an architectural company.. I know stuff. The thing we should all be scared of is what's call precedent. If one property is allowed to break from the norm with regard to height, extension size, roof extension then the surrounding properties will find it A LOT easier to follow this. I had a look on google maps and 30 -36 houses could do a similar garden splice.
If your neighbour makes 400k for selling half his garden, what kind of incentive do you need to copy it?
What on earth is that tiny gated rear access track going to hold that kind of traffic. Poor folk on Shakespeare and badly over looked from Goldsmith Ave.
And yes there is only 24hrs left to raise an Ealing Planning objection comment via the website.

Entire Thread
TopicDate PostedPosted By
Planning application to build a house between Goldsmith Avenue and Cumberland Park16/08/17 22:02:00 Sara Nathan
   Re:Planning application to build a house between Goldsmith Avenue and Cumberland Park17/08/17 08:42:00 Susan Kelly
   Re:Planning application to build a house between Goldsmith Avenue and Cumberland Park17/08/17 11:08:00 Claire Rutland
      Re:Re:Planning application to build a house between Goldsmith Avenue and Cumberland Park19/08/17 20:54:00 Tania Bapuji
         Re:Re:Re:Planning application to build a house between Goldsmith Avenue and Cumberland Park23/08/17 23:05:00 susie whitely
            Re:Re:Re:Re:Planning application to build a house between Goldsmith Avenue and Cumberland Park24/08/17 09:18:00 Sarah Woolmer
               Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Planning application to build a house between Goldsmith Avenue and Cumberland Park25/08/17 09:21:00 Maire Lowe
                  Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Planning application to build a house between Goldsmith Avenue and Cumberland Park26/08/17 16:39:00 Angela White
   Re:Planning application to build a house between Goldsmith Avenue and Cumberland Park26/08/17 17:54:00 Kim Rugg
      Re:Re:Planning application to build a house between Goldsmith Avenue and Cumberland Park26/08/17 18:09:00 Maire Lowe
         Re:Re:Re:Planning application to build a house between Goldsmith Avenue and Cumberland Park03/09/17 18:22:00 Sara Nathan

Forum Home