Forum Message

Topic: EALING COUNCIL - RUBBISH COLLECTION - NOT FIT FOR PURPOSE
Posted by: Natalie McDermott
Date/Time: 01/09/22 16:23:00

Has anyone had the misfortune to have to speak with EC about non collection of wheelie rubbish bins.  I have.  My bin was not collected on the due date even though the collectors were collecting in our street.  When I called I was told I would have to call the following day to report it. When I called today I was told that I should have called before 1.00pm.  Now I will have to wait another week for the bin to be collected and if any sacks are not pushed into the bin then it will not be collected.  I have know EC were useless and I should not have expected more from them.  The woman I spoke to sounded half asleep - usual incompetent service from EC.  They are truly the pits.  No wonder we are over run with foxes and rodents.

Entire Thread
TopicDate PostedPosted By
EALING COUNCIL - RUBBISH COLLECTION - NOT FIT FOR PURPOSE01/09/22 16:23:00 Natalie McDermott
   Re:EALING COUNCIL - RUBBISH COLLECTION - NOT FIT FOR PURPOSE01/09/22 17:56:00 Rosco White
      Re:Re:EALING COUNCIL - RUBBISH COLLECTION - NOT FIT FOR PURPOSE01/09/22 20:43:00 Nik Ozegovic
         Re:Re:Re:EALING COUNCIL - RUBBISH COLLECTION - NOT FIT FOR PURPOSE01/09/22 21:53:00 Rosco White
            Re:Re:Re:Re:EALING COUNCIL - RUBBISH COLLECTION - NOT FIT FOR PURPOSE02/09/22 09:05:00 Nik Ozegovic
               Reply07/09/22 16:23:00 Alison Howard

Forum Home