Forum Message

Topic: Re:New regulations that will see buildings and land changing use without planning permission.
Posted by: Philippa Bond
Date/Time: 24/07/20 15:02:00

As I understand it extra floors will be able to be built on blocks of flats,  many freeholders are unknown offshore companies - aren't they?

I hope that extra attention will be paid to whether the structure will take the weight of more floors or are we heading towards some of the disasters we have seen abroad?

With the disastrous situation of Grenfell still unresolved with many many tower blocks still with potentially dangerous cladding that needs to be replaced I do hope that the Govt will employ some real experts.  The fragmentation of the systems involved in the building process seem to have caused enough problems.

Here's what the Manchester Cladiators are up to:

https://twitter.com/McrCladiators?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Eauthor

Entire Thread
TopicDate PostedPosted By
New regulations that will see buildings and land changing use without planning permission.09/07/20 20:38:00 Rosco White
   Re:New regulations that will see buildings and land changing use without planning permission.24/07/20 15:02:00 Philippa Bond

Forum Home