Forum Message

Topic: Nuisance Joyride Bikers on Mansfield Road W3 - Police are ignoring it!
Posted by: Naweed Shams
Date/Time: 20/08/17 17:52:00

There are 3-4 rally bikers at the back of the B&Q Acton (end of Mansfield Road W3) doing wheelies, donuts and revving their loud engines everyday for at least 6 HOURS! Today I phoned 999 and the operator told me I'm not the only one to report this and she told me a local unit will be assigned. I waited 2 hours and nobody came!

6-7 police cars and vans drove past on Western Avenue without blue lights. I'm thinking what the hell is going on here, has the 999 police operator even bothered to log my report. I couldn't take down a reference number as I was using my phone to call.

Low and behold these asbo scumbag bikers are still at it. Today it's been going on since 10am and now it's 17:51!!!!!! This been going on for 3-4 months!

There was a private security firm already there but the guy was asleep in the passenger seat with his guard dog in the boot.

Check my Twitter account to see videos and pictures of them, twitter .com/loveacton

The more residents from Highfield Road that complains the better, one person can't make a difference.

Entire Thread
TopicDate PostedPosted By
Nuisance Joyride Bikers on Mansfield Road W3 - Police are ignoring it!20/08/17 17:52:00 Naweed Shams
   Re:Nuisance Joyride Bikers on Mansfield Road W3 - Police are ignoring it!20/08/17 19:14:00 Naweed Shams
   Re:Nuisance Joyride Bikers on Mansfield Road W3 - Police are ignoring it!27/08/17 17:33:00 Naweed Shams

Forum Home