Forum Message

Topic: Car Thiefs in West Acton!! Please Be Vigilant
Posted by: Naweed Shams
Date/Time: 14/12/14 12:53:00

Hey all, I need to make everyone aware about 2 males who are roaming our streets early in the morning between 4am to 7am getting into cars and stealing things.

What amazes me is how they get inside the cars (about 5 years old)?! I spoke to my neighbours and they are adamant they locked it.

This is happening in the area of West Acton close to to North Acton Playing Fields.

Male 1: Mid 20's, about 5 foot 8, wearing light grey hoody top and jogging bottoms, possibly a face mask with a hood on.

Male 2: Mid 20's, about 5 foot 9, wearing navy blue hoody top and jogging bottoms, possibly a face mask with a hood on.

They were captured on my CCTV that covers my whole street and shows one of them going into each property for a few minutes. Then he spends a longer time at a house which called the police the night before.

My parents left the house 2 minutes afterwards to go to work, thankfully they didn't bump into them. God knows what they're capable of.

The exact time/date of this incident;

Saturday 13th December 2014 / 6:38am to 6:45am.

At 6:38am the male with all grey clothing possibly walked down from Saxon Drive towards Highfield Road and met his friend with navy blue clothing at the corner of Highfield Road and Canada Crescent, a passerby with a shopping bag saw them and walked towards Saxon Drive.

These 2 males then made their way down the extended Highfield Road which meets Northfields Road (Opposite North Acton Playing Fields).

Please be vigilant and don't approach them, they may be carrying tools to open cars or weapons. Just call 999!

Entire Thread
TopicDate PostedPosted By
Car Thiefs in West Acton!! Please Be Vigilant14/12/14 12:53:00 Naweed Shams
   Re:Car Thiefs in West Acton!! Please Be Vigilant14/12/14 13:41:00 Naweed Shams

Forum Home