|Here at Home Instead - Hammersmith & Fulham, Chiswick and Ealing, we provide award-winning home care of the highest quality. We are rated 'Outstanding’ by the Care Quality Commission (CQC) across numerous offices in the UK. The care and support we deliver is designed to allow our clients to live independently in their own homes.
We encourage people from different sectors to apply, whether that is: retail, hospitality, childcare, customer service, delivery driving. We provide FULL paid for, online video training from the start.
Care Assistant benefits:
· Award winning, paid online video training
· London Living Wage rate £11.00-£12.00 p/h
· Flexible shift patterns
· Pension scheme
· Full learning and development programme
· Rewards scheme and employee support line
· Health Care Assistant social events
What does being a Health Care Assistant involve?
· Support our local clients - ensuring they continue to live independently in their own homes for as long as possible
· Ensure that the environment in which they live is safe and clean
· Provide companionship-based care and support
· Provide ongoing, continuity of care
Care Assistant - Flexible Hours
We are actively recruiting now, if this is something you would be interested in please 'click apply', we would love to hear from you!
Feel free to contact our Recruiter Matt on 020 8746 1213
|Type : ||Wanted|
|Price : ||£11.00-£12.00 p/h|
|Date Placed : ||29/01/2022|
|Contact : ||Matt|
|Phone : ||020 8746 1213|