|General Office Administrator and Junior Rental Coordinator
24-7 Drama London are currently recruiting!
The ideal candidate will be interested in starting or progressing a career in the UK camera rental industry. Training will be provided from day one by our experienced team to give the successful candidate knowledge of the inner workings of the film industry.
Responsibilities will initially include:
• Completing all purchasing requirements with our suppliers, managing their delivery schedules and completing all necessary associated paperwork.
• Ensuring that all other administrative office work is completed in a timely manner.
• Utilising our bespoke rental system to book in hires and track all equipment, ensuring all information throughout the hiring process is accurately recorded. This process will involve close communication with our experienced camera prep technician team.
After an initial training period, responsibilities will expand to include:
• Fielding both email and phone call enquiries from our broad client base; providing accurate information and advice as required.
Skills and Requirements
Fluency in English is essential and the ideal candidate will have:
• The ability to remain calm and retain a professional manner under pressure.
• Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
• An enthusiastic, self-motivated, and collaborative attitude.
Whilst not essential, previous experience and knowledge of broadcast and filming equipment / productions is advantageous.
About 24-7 Drama
24-7 Drama is one of the leading camera rental firms in the UK, with longstanding client relationships and a leading role in many landmark television dramas. We offer premium camera packages tailored to our clients’ needs.
Salary and Working Hours
A highly competitive salary is available for the successful candidate which will be commensurate with experience. Working hours are 8-18:00 Monday to Friday, but due to the nature of our industry, work may be occasionally required outside of these hours.
Please send an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org along with a brief description of what makes you the ideal candidate. We’ll then get in touch to arrange an interview at our Acton office.
|Type : ||Offered|
|Price : ||Highly Competitive - Commensurate with Experience|
|Date Placed : ||28/03/2019|
|Contact : ||Sam Hawkins|
|Email : ||email@example.com|