Forum Message

Topic: Street Cleaning woes - does anyone know what company Ealing Council sub-contract this to ?
Posted by: Jon Robinson
Date/Time: 26/03/24 11:04:00

Submitted a street cleaning request on the Ealing Council 3 weeks ago - it met some of their criteria for a quick response - animal excrement, drug paraphenalia, and broken glass. There are several young families on the street and this encvironment is hazardous for their children's welfare.

Needless to say the request has been stuck at 'Submitted' stage since I raised it. I've rang 5 times to enquire as to why this hasn't been addressed - each time got the same answer back - we have emailed our street cleaning department but have not heard back and if you aren't happy then raise a complaint. So i raised a complaint 8 days ago and surprise surprise that also hasn't been moved on from 'Submitted' stage either. I know local councils have suffered budgets cuts but my word is it too much to expect a minimum level of competency? So frustated I'm considering trying to connect with the company they sub-contract the work to directly (i'm assuming here it's not in house) just to see if i can identify what the delay is.

Entire Thread
TopicDate PostedPosted By
Street Cleaning woes - does anyone know what company Ealing Council sub-contract this to ?26/03/24 11:04:00 Jon Robinson
   Re: Street Cleaning woes - does anyone know what company Ealing Council sub-contract this to ?26/03/24 11:17:00 Rosco White
      Re:Re: Street Cleaning woes - does anyone know what company Ealing Council sub-contract this to ?27/03/24 21:38:00 Anthony Hawran
         Re:Re:Re: Street Cleaning woes - does anyone know what company Ealing Council sub-contract this to ?27/03/24 22:44:00 Lesley Mfon
            Re:Re:Re:Re: Street Cleaning woes - does anyone know what company Ealing Council sub-contract this to ?27/03/24 22:45:00 Sara Nathan
               Re:Re:Re:Re:Re: Street Cleaning woes - does anyone know what company Ealing Council sub-contract this to ?28/03/24 16:35:00 Rosco White
                  Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re: Street Cleaning woes - does anyone know what company Ealing Council sub-contract this to ?07/04/24 17:02:00 Maire Lowe

Forum Home